UCs subject test scores?

<p>I know UCs say they want to see all test scores (and don’t allow score choice), but also they don’t require subject tests. If I were to take a subject test and not do well, would I have to send it to UCs? </p>

<p>does anyone know? :frowning: </p>

<p>Although most UC’s do not require Subject Tests, several RECOMMEND them. From what I heard from several admission counselors, they could only help but not hurt your chances. My older S did not score well on the Math2 (620) but was still accepted last year to UCD/UCI and UCR. He also took World History (790) and Bio E (730). If you think you will not do well on one test, try to take 2 others that you can get a good score. Good Luck</p>

<p>I think it doesn’t mean subject tests, but not only do I not KNOW that for certain, they change their rules. This time last year, and even last summer while we were visiting UCs, they were telling us you do NOT have to report all SAT scores, but they encouraged it. By November when the applications were submitted, they changed that rule. Do practice tests.</p>