UC's with business

<p>what are the UC’s with any of these business programs (accounting, finance, marketing)?</p>

<p>and how hard is it for a transfer to get in? i plan on going back to CC next year as a sophomore, then transferring as a junior into a UC w/business program (possible if any of the business programs are good).</p>

<p>there are only two UCs that have full undergrad business programs: Cal and Riverside. Other campuses offer some types of biz classes, such as biz econ (UCLA) or accounting (SB & Irvine)....check out thier websites. Cal-Haas is one of the tops in the nation, so yeah, it's good. USC-Mashall is also very good.</p>

<p>Okay, thank you. Cal offers accounting or finance? I'm leaning towards those two the most. I know SB has accounting as a minor but I'm not sure about Irvine. Does Irvine have accounting as a major or is it Business Economics with emphasis on accounting?</p>

<p>How hard will it be if I transfer? (if i plan on going back to CC next year and apply as a junior)</p>

<p>You have at least three UCs with Business Schools offering Bachelors degrees in Business with a concentration in various business disciplines. And don't forget to consider USC's Marshall School of Business.</p>

<p>UCI has the Paul Merage school of Business which beginning in 2008 will offer a BA in Business Administration. Minors are availablein Accounting and Management.
University</a> of California, Irvine | The Paul Merage School of Business - Undergraduate Programs</p>

<p>UCB has the Haas School of Business which is one of the best.</p>

<p>UCR Anderson School of Management offers multiple areas of concentration including financial economics, accounting, international management, environmental management etc. The</a> Anderson Graduate School of Management: Undergraduate Program </p>

<p>Other UCs like LA and SB have business economics majors and offer an eclectic mix of economics and accounting courses.</p>