UCSB Fall 2022 Transfer Thread

Does anyone know when UCSB will release Transfer admissions? Sorry there is no transfer thread.

Created the UCSB Fall 2022 Transfer Thread here:

Transfer admission decisions come out in April. I have not seen a date posted yet.

1 Like

Thank you Gumbymom!

UCSB Transfer Student Open House is virtual on April 29 and in person on May 6.

1 Like

Per UC Transfer Application Timeline | Ask Ms. Sun, the UCSB transfer decisions will be posted to applicant portals on April 21:

3 Likes

My son received an email from UCSB Admissions yesterday inviting him to register for the Open House on April 9 and in the same email also said they are still reviewing transfer apps and that this invite did not indicate admission.

1 Like

Yes, everyone did indeed recieve that email

3:05 email today on a Saturday. Next Wednesday after 3.

1 Like

1 Like

Uhm, the 21st is actually a Thursday.

3 Likes

Is Davis coming 4/22?

1 Like

Funny that they’d send this to every single xfer candidate while screwing up the date! April 21 is Thursday, not Wednesday.

Oh well, guess we’re all human. I’m going with the date, not the day…

1 Like

5 Likes

Ok so tomorrow after 3pm. Anyone have any intel on good off campus student housing for transfers? Besides what is listed on the website… I know UCSB is having the same housing issues as UCSC and Berkley, ugh.

Campus 880 has the only private furnished rooms w/full sized beds.

Thank you!

Berkeley’s housing issues are in a league of their own.

1 Like

Decisions are posted

2 Likes

Denied for Computer Science
3.74 GPA
CC Transfer
All Pre Reqs + most desirable courses complete
IGETC: Not complete
AAT- None

1 Like

Daughter Admitted. Tag Poli Sci. Graduated last Highschool last May so transferring 1 year later. IGETC complete. Waiting on USC, CAl, UCLA. denied at Cal Poly.

2 Likes