UCSB or UCD?

<p>I got accepted into Biological Sciences for UCSB and Chemical Engineering for UCD.
I want to major in Chemical Engineering.
If I go to UCSB, I’ll change my major but I can’t guarantee that I’ll get in because it’s like another admit process? (Heard from friend)
Well, I actually wanted to go to UCi, but I got rejected and am going to appeal. If I do get in through appeal, I am definitely going there.
But first I will need to decide between UCD and UCSB before May 1st.
If I get UCB tomorrow (which I highly doubt it), I’ll definitely go there for sure.
I don’t know how both UCSB or UCD looks like… but… yeah…
UCD estimated that I will need to pay $2,750 a year + $2,000 loans.
UCSB’s financial aid estimation is not out yet? (or I’m just looking at the wrong place)
By the way, UCSB has a higher rank than Davis in Chemical Engineering.
So what do you guy’s think?</p>

<p>Even if UCSB has a higher rank than UCD in chemical engineering, UCD outranks UCSB in virtually every other field of undergraduate engineering acccordings to USNWR. In terms of prestige I think UCD has the upper hand.
UCSB is in an interesting area and I think you could have a good time there.
Hopefully your appeal to UCI is accepted, but in the meantime I would say that if prestige is really important to you pick UCD, and if you want to try something different pick UCSB.</p>

<p>I go to Davis… but… I always wonder how life would have been if I chose SB instead. kind of wish I chose SB instead XD</p>