UCSB Portal Astrology

https://connect.admissions.ucsb.edu/register/?id=7477896c-0790-48e9-9d89-6fdf5a425af3

can everyone sign up for these events?

Yup it takes me to a page to put all my info to register

Yeah I think everyone can access that page unfortunately

1 Like

no you need to register for this event. Some returns error but some returns confirmation of attending this event.

Same here

1 Like

I think this one actually works because my registration was cancelled automatically lmao rip my chances ;(

1 Like

I get “registration required” and “registration is not yet available” messages.

1 Like

I didn’t log in to my UCSB portal, but when I clicked that link, it says “registration not yet available”.

I get “registration not available” - sounds like most folks are able to proceed with some steps of registration at this stage? This may not bode well for our decision release this afternoon…

it used to be workable just now. But I think they revise this system. I can register the tour and then receive an email

I think they just closed the whole admitted tour portal and cancelled the registrations

3 Likes

Huh i was able to access the form this morning (without any login) but looks like they’ve closed it now

I’m guessing it doesn’t mean anything, they probably just closed it since we’re getting close to decisions release

1 Like

I think this may work for this year’s application round as well…