Ucsb rmp 2021

wait how many ppl do u think they offer interviews? i haven’t seen anyone yet that DIDN’T get an interview looool. but yeah also another thing did u dress formally or nah i feel like normal clothes should be fine but idk the vibe

Good luck! When did you submit your supplementals?

Just wear whatever’s comfortable. If it’s a zoom call the see only your face and shoulders.

I think a week and a half ago

I submitted my application March 2nd and I haven’t been offered an interview- does this mean I probably got rejected?? fingers crossed that they will soon…

For people who got an interview–did you guys get an email when you completed your application (your supplementals, letters of recommendations?) The UCSB summer people said there was a glitch in the system and the confirmation emails weren’t going out anymore, but I was just wondering. Thanks!

Do they offer interviews only after you submit the supplemental?

Yes, they only look at your application when all parts (recommendation, app fee, supplemental) have been submitted

ok, thanks!

I never got any email updates I think…I don’t remember for the others but I know for sure I did not get a confirmation email for my supplemental

Do all the accepted students get interview requests? Or can you get accepted without an interview? Just curious

Just submitted my supplementals! Hope all goes well… I really pray I get into this program. If not, I hope COSMOS pulls through. Sucks that both results will be coming in at the same time tho. I will have nothing to look forward to when I get rejected from both programs

anyone have any insight on how fast after your interview you get an acceptance or rejection?

do you have any insight on how fast after your interview you get an acceptance or rejection?

1 week

has anyone received a decision yet?

No… I submitted day before yesterday. Fingers crossed I get in…

i had my interview yesterday and i havent gotten a decision yet… they said its going to be a few days after the interview

Notify me on the decision! By the way, are you a sophomore or a junior. I am a sophomore, and they only accept 30 of us, so I wanted to know if I am still in the game (AKA want to know how much sophomore competition there is)

i’m a sophomore