Ucsb rmp 2021

dude completely forgot to update DOC settings: you can access it now I think

Submitted everything on 3/14, when I should expect a decision on “interview” or “no interview”?

That’s a tough question since you submitted it right before the deadline when most applications come in. I submitted mine in January and got the interview in 6 days and then my acceptance 4 days after the interview.

Thank you!

ya I submitted my supplementals really late (on the 17th). The competition seems immense. Kathy are you a soph?

Yes

■■■■ me… 3/4 of applicants are probably sophomores and they are disadvantaged in the process compared to juniors. Yeah it will be a miracle if any of us gets in with no national awards. Stats?

4.0 unweighted GPA. One national level award. How about you?

I know a couple of Juniors got in with State level awards only previously.

Yeah same, minus the award. What is the award?

USxxO

holy cow. Well im screwed goodbye to my chances LOL. Bruh wait how can you be nationally ranked? were u a finalist or something. I know nothing of olys

holy cow. Well im screwed goodbye to my chances LOL. Bruh wait how can you be nationally ranked? were u a finalist or something. I know nothing of olys

Some RPM alumni said acceptance depended on many factors. You never know. Best luck with your application.

Thanks. Final question: What does nationally ranked mean in terms of olympiads?

Semifinalist, finalist, honor, hight honor ect

oh wow. Wait were you really active in olympiads in middle school? Or did you start in like freshman year. It will make me feel a little better about myself if it is the former because I didn’t apply myself in ms

Freshman

oh ok that makes sense. Thanks for your input

Best of luck!

Thank you! You too