UCSB VS SDSU VS USD VS Community college

<p>Don’t know what college I should go to I’m thinking about becoming a dentist. What college would be best for me. If i go to UCSB im thinking about transferring to ucla or usc. Could u tell me the pros and cons. I am also a san diego resident</p>

<p>What do you want to major in? What do you like to do? Do you have any big preferences for your campus? How far away do you want to be from home?</p>

<p>Major in whatever suites dentistry. Just wanna go to a college that places me in a path to success or my profession. Wanna go to a good college</p>

<p>You can major in anything so long as you take the prerequisite courses for dentistry school. You can enter your desired field out of any of the schools you listed. Perhaps a visit is in order so you can see where you feel comfortable. You might want to look into what kind of advising services each of these schools has for dentistry. You also might want to go seek some advice over in the pre-medical area of CC.</p>

<p>If you were in my position what college would you choose and why?</p>

<p>I would go to ucsb because its cheap and has a decent science program from pre-dentistry.</p>

<p>actually its gonna cost me 27k to attend since i live in San Diego. My financial aid covers about 19k of that.</p>

<p>I'd go to UCSB. USD and SDSU are okay schools, but UCSB is way better.</p>