UCSC 3/2 or UCI or UCSB...help

<p>I seriously have no idea what college to do to. I have been to all the campuses and like them all, although SC seems a bit too quite for me.</p>

<p>-I’m majoring in mechanical at UCI and UCSB and probably IEOR and Econimics for the UCSC/ Berkeley majors.
-I don’t drink or smoke pot
-I like playing sports
-Berkeley is my dream school</p>

<p>dont do the 3/2 just do you can get into berkeley, remember, you are going to be there for 3 years, so dont hold your breath</p>

<p>i was split between the 3/2 and ucsb (exact same majors for both programs and everything!) and ive enrolled to ucsb, my biggest concern is that the academic transtition between ucsc and ucb would be too much for me, (and cal is my dream school too, GO BEARS!)</p>

<p>another statistic that put me over was the fact that over the last 3 years, of the 29 3/2ers who have gone through berkeley, it took 2.5 or 3 years to graduate execept for just 1 person, not 2 years as described</p>

<p>if you want the info let me know, i got a 50 page packet about the 3/2 , it wasnt easy and id be glad to share it if you pm me an email address</p>

<p>i still think the 3/2 is a great program, it was just too intense for me</p>