UCSC+Girlfriend vs. UCLA

<p>Less than 10% of hs couples last. she could be the one, and if she is - college wouldn't get in the way. UCLA, enough said.</p>

<p>Dude, UCLA..... If she she keeps her grades up and stuff... Then she can transfer to UCLA and join you up there in 2 years... that way both of you get a bomb education and are happy</p>

<p>UCLA is way hard to get into, dude! Wake up & smell the Starbucks! LA & SC are less than a day's drive away from each other on the coast. No big getting together on w/ends. Just hop a SW plane or Amtrak to see your sweetie. She might be able to transfer to UCLA later on if you 2 hang in there. Good luck.</p>

<p>She is going to have a though time staying loyal because of all the temptations.</p>

<p>lol, UCLA. No questions about it.</p>

<p>UCLA 100%.
Your girlfriend should try transferring to UCLA from UCSC in 2 years, and just do long-distance relationship for 2 years.</p>

<p>Good luck, but remember: UCLA. do not miss that opportunity.</p>

<p>thx for the advice guys....lol so it is clear 99.9 percent of you guys want me to go to LA...but imma wait for berkeley...and if that's a no go...then UCLA is fa sho a go go</p>

<p>** UCLA!!!!!! You guys are still in california....be thankful for that!! **</p>

<p>..... UCLA UCLA UCLA UCLA UCLA UCLA UCLA UCLA UCLA!!!</p>

<p>If you don't go, you'll honestly regret it for the rest of your life.</p>

<p>I have to honestly say that I have at least three friends who gave up UCLA for their boyfriends at lower tier schools and they all still regret it thirty years later.</p>

<p>i lied to my girlfriend...when she finally brought it up</p>

<p>She began with...
"So, have you figured out where your going u nerd"
Me- "yes...im going with you"
"does that mean..."
"UCSC" (Kiss)
Her- "but you know, my friend told me a very interesting statistic today, 2 percent of highschool couples have lasting marriage"
Me- "we'll be part of that 2 percent then"
then we made out...</p>

<p>However i feel bad...because I submitted SIR for UCLA already...lol *** do i do</p>

<p>hahaahhhah wowowowoow LOL</p>

<p>HAHA well at least you don't have to worry about that girlfriend problem anymore</p>

<p>ROFL U DIRTY Little boy now what?</p>

<p>MY D fought hard to get into a higher tier school to be with the love of her life sophomore year...got in...loves it...relationship...didn't last...but she loves the school and is getting a great education...Go to UCLA</p>

<p>I say go wherever YOU want. I know this doesn't have to do with your gf, but just because a school is academically "better" that doesn't mean it's where you'll have the best college experience.</p>

<p>I'm actually going to UCSC (or maybe UCSB) next year even though I got into UCLA. I just like those schools better, for social, location, financial, and aesthetic reasons.</p>

<p>ucla obviously. .</p>

<p>Ultimately man, our opinions arent what is going to matter in your decision. Its all up to you and what you really think you should do.</p>

<p>Well I really don't think your relationship is going to last if you're already lying to her! Why the he77 did you tell her you were going to UCSC?? Don't get her hopes up, that's just cruel.</p>

<p>UCLA is not much better in terms of the education you'll get than UCSC despite what other people are saying. So choose where you'll feel comfortable and satisfied. Don't worry about your GF either. Remember that the most important factor is your education.</p>