UCSC or UCSB transfer anthro program?

<p>I am an Anthropology major who want to pursue cultural anthropology but am having a really difficult time choosing between UCSC and UCSB for my TAG. </p>

<p>I like that they are both supposed to have good programs and are in great environments but I am having difficulty digesting the stereotypes, which many current students have told me isn’t too far off - SC is a school where marijuana is very present whilst SB has a very full on party hard drinking culture. </p>

<h2>Personally, I don’t like either. </h2>

<p>PROS:</p>

<br>

<br>

<p>CONS:</p>

<br>

<br>

<p>I’d choose UCSB. It has better academics overall. The location is a bonus. SC and SB both have an active party culture, but if you don’t want to participate, you’ll find your niche elsewhere.</p>

<p>Thanks for your input @uclastudennnnt!
I’ll take it into consideration (:
By your username, I’m going to assume you are a UCLA student, I’m also applying to UCLA’s anthro program, do you have any insight?</p>

<p>I’m not an anthro major, but I’ve heard nothing but good about it from anthro students here.</p>

<p>I’ll take it @uclastudennnnt, any insight is good insight for me (:
I appreciate your input, and if you happen to get any more in depth info, if you wouldn’t mind, please send it my way.</p>