UCSC SIP 2020

GRRR still no email

same lol

Same^

Waitlisted for physics. Last line says “ If there are any changes to the SIP 2020 summer program, you will be among the first to know.” did anyone else get this?

anyone for Cs yet?

@carsoncon I was also waitlisted and had the same line, I think they just write a generic waitlist email to send to everyone

did anyone apply to electrical engineering

@joynt25 did you apply to physics also? Has anybody gotten accepted into physics yet?

LETS GOOOO REJECTED AYY

Accepted computational media

rejected for cs rip

hello @scikit
Congrats! That’s awesome. Is it going to remote this year or on campus. Also, if you do not mind sharing if you are returning SIP student or is this your first time applying. I had strong stats, great recs and good essays but am dumbfounded to be rejected. My other summer plan got swallowed by Covid 19. Any advise will help…Thank you and congrats again!

i got in for chem & biochem

did anybody get results for astro?

Hello everyone! The admissions have been mailed and I got into Ecology. Unfortunately, the website is still down but I’m eager to know if anyone got into Ecology as well. Please reply if you do :slight_smile:

@ahwh0942hg my friend got into Astro!

I got into astro as well

Nice I still haven’t gotten anything back yet.

Got into electrical engineering, anyone know how any of the projects are going to be done online / remotely?

if you got into chem and biochem, if you dont mind, could u share your stats?