***UCSD 2019 FRESHMAN WAITLIST*** Information, Stats and Discussion

It’s just my theory but I feel like its Friday when they always release something

Thank you both. Looking at the glass half full, I hope that April 26 wave come from people who declined early since they were sure they won’t go to UCSD. After May 1, hopefully the wave is much bigger since a lot of people (including my son) want to wait until the last minute to decide. Good luck to all

@OnPinsAndNeedles You have 5 days to decide I think

Please post if you get off the waitlist today!!!

@4everpraying No.

I was admitted off the waitlist on April 26. I didn’t accept, i’m going to UC Irvine instead. Out of curiosity, did anyone else hear back after that?

@Jason101200 I don’t think anyone on this forum has heard anything

Hi guys! Not related to UCSD, but someone told me that they called UCSB and the waitlist decisions will start to be released this week. I don’t know how many of you are waitlisted there as well, but I wish you all the best of luck!

just now my son got in from waitlist Mechanical Eng. GPA 4.3 in State as well as yesterday’s UC Davis.

Daughter just got an email few mins ago. She applied to bioengineer but was offered Marshall undeclared. Also, she has till 5/12 to accept. Can we decline and still stay on the wait list for Jacobs?

Does anyone know where the accept my offer form is on the application portal? I just got in from waitlist but there is no accept my offer form. :frowning:

Does anyone know when the next wave of waitlist acceptances will be sent out? They sent one April 26 with the deadline of May 1st, and one May 7 with deadline of May 12. I got waitlisted and idk i’m so stressed…

Will there be another wave of waitlist acceptances?

@cr8br0ze I would call them

@dandywendy they’ll continue to update until everyone has heard back

@cr8br0ze and congrats!! if you don’t mind me asking, what were your stats and major?

one of my friends got accepted today from the waitlist. he got in Roosevelt with earth and science major

My son got in off the waitlist this evening - International (but also an American Citizen) - 6th College - Pharmacological Chemistry.

@mango1980 Congratulations to your daughter! Personally, I couldn’t accept an engineering undeclared offer unless it included a guarantee that I would be accepted to the major of my choice.