UCSD conditional/unconditional offers

does UCSD give out conditional and unconditional offers, or all acceptance offers from UCSD unconditional?

It is likely that all or almost all offers are conditional on completion with high enough grades and GPA of course work that were listed as in-progress or planned at the time of application, along with the usual technical conditions like paying the enrollment deposit, etc…

Generally speaking, all college acceptances are conditional to some degree. The specific conditions may vary somewhat.

All UC’s give conditional offers. You need to maintain your Senior GPA usually 3.0 or higher, complete all classes with a C grade or higher, no D’s or F’s.

1 Like

It would seem obvious, thank you!

I am sure you meant to reply to @shri123 and not me. Yes, I agree that it would seem obvious regarding their question.

Anyone has screen shot of the exact SIR conditions?

I thought you have been admitted off the waitlist so your conditions of admission should be stated in your student portal?

1 Like

we tried looking for it every where, we can’t find it :frowning:

In the past, you needed to maintain a 3.0 weighted GPA Senior year, no D’s or F’s.
You must receive a “C” or better in all UC-approved “a-g” college preparatory courses taken in senior year.
Your admission will be subject to immediate cancellation if:
-there are any inconsistencies between data reported on your application and on official documents; - all provisions have not been met, regardless of your enrollment status.

Submit all required documents such as final HS transcripts and college transcripts by July 1.

Official AP/IB exam scores and SAT/ACT scores for course placement. Deadline has been July 15.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

The deadline for final transcripts this year is July 1st.

1 Like

Thank you. Edited my post.

1 Like