UCSD Vs. UCD

<p>haha CMON it has to mean SOMETHING.... oh well I based my choice on Pre-med anyway :)</p>

<p>As did I :)</p>

<p>Davis premed over UCSD premed?? really... why was that?</p>

<p>
[quote]
Pro Davis People need more convincing about the gap in prestige?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Convincing a person requires that person to have rational reasoning abilities that allow him/her to arrive at a logical conclusion with proper evidence.</p>

<p>We know the facts are that UCD is consistently ranked below UCSD and that UCD is not rising (but in fact, falling) in the rankings as some would like to speculate. The logical conclusion concerning the gap in prestige is clear. All that is left is the rational reasoning abilities. I'm sure at least some of them, however few, can logically deduce this, but most of them are too biased to admit it.</p>

<p>Shame.</p>

<p>did we really need to revive a thread discussing the differences between two mid-tiered UCs....</p>

<p>“And right, you know this because your high school senior status makes you an expert on how colleges are run.”</p>

<p>Way to assume he/she’s an expert, tool.</p>

<p>UCD > UCSD in every way except the SD beach. And you can’t compare academics because they depend on the prof you get.</p>

<p>Go to Davis. All I see is fools defending UCSD to the bone by its academics, prestige, and beach. Prestige doesn’t matter between these two because they’re in different places and you’ll likely live near them after graduating, so employers in either given area will prefer that college anyway. Davis has by far much more to do on land and as someone said, academics vary. It really just sounds like Davis is a better fit.</p>

<p>Jesus Christ !</p>

<p>another UCD vs UCSD thread and this one has been revived !!! </p>

<p>BIG LMAO</p>

<p>did we need to go 12 pages for two mid tiers?</p>

<p>^Not all people on CC are elitist snobs.</p>

<p>@blueyoshi
What is your major? Think about what UCD and UCSD have to offer in regards to your major. Have you visited both schools? You need to feel comfortable at the school you choose. Good luck!</p>

<p>its funny how 2 years later ucsd is 37 and ucd is 38 on us news weekly</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>2012 USNWR ranking update:</p>

<p>UCSD down 2 ranks–>37
UCD up 6 ranks–>38
= 1 rank difference</p>

<p>Pro UCSD People need more convincing about the lack of gap in prestige?</p>

<p>They’re academically identical. Applicant X should go wherever he/she fits in the best.</p>