Ucsd

<p>Oh, I just saw this.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Don’t you dare tell me what my motives for posting are. As I have repeatedly clarified, I am not in favor of the current system, and if you’d like to have a discussion on that point, then we certainly can. My only reason for posting was to correct errors where I saw them - that is all. Your motive is clear, but to have the chutzpah to believe that everyone is has motives as low as yours is insulting.</p>

<p>

And well you should be insulted…if that is what you were attempting to say.</p>

<p>Aglages, honestly, a spelling mistake?
That’s how you try to argue? By pointing out spelling mistakes instead of correcting concrete arguments. I am done with you.
I am done with your idiocy.
Your lack of clarity. Your refusal to engage in debate. It is obvious you are here only to hear yourself talk.</p>

<p>You are officially ignored. I suggest to all you African American Ccers to add aglages to your ignore list. She is just not worth the time.</p>

<p>Ksarmand, let’s allow her to talk to herself. She’d probably learn more.</p>

<p>Oh No!!! Please nil desperandum don’t stop posting insults, making racist remarks and begin ignoring me. How will I ever survive? Perhaps you can just continue with your childish and ignorant racist arguments and insult other posters that disagree with you instead of me? I am delighted to see you crawl back under your rock and by all means please take your low life “friend” with you.</p>

<p>ITT we have a lot of butthurt comments from both sides.</p>

<p>OT: I’m new to this site, and I’m also African-American… AA/Asian actually. Biracial. <3
I like the UC schools because of the rigor and diversity in subjects. I’m not bothered by those percentages. I’ve been the only African-American in my class, been then only Asian. The majority of my friends are white, some are Jewish, some are also Asian, so on and so forth. I’ve been targeted by colleges because of my African-American side. I just chose not to let that fact be the star of my application. I also chose not to let my race blind my eyes from what I liked in the students- personalities, interests, etc., as well as the academics.</p>

<p>You might hate me for saying that the noose incident at UCSD doesn’t scare me. My half-sister went there, she showed me the campus, and I made my own opinions about it. Afterwards, I discovered that problem with UCSD. I still liked the campus.</p>

<p>I’ve also been affected by racism, don’t worry. I just chose to let my personality and talents beat through all of that. You are not your skin, you are your HEART AND MIND.
Good comes from all races, bad comes from all races. Don’t get caught in a corner with the mindset that comes from one race.</p>

<p><3</p>