UF help, IB student

<p>Hey there. Thanks in advance for reading what I have to say. </p>

<p>I'm Kristi and I'm a rising IB senior at my local high school. (Florida student with Florida prepaid) I'm Pacific Islander and the second in the family to go to college
Basically I will give you my break down about my stats and ECs/Community service </p>

<p>GPA : weighted 3.3
SAT: 1860 (first try)</p>

<p>I'm doing virtual school for two classes to receive grade forgiveness which will give me a 3.5-3.6
(I did one semester in one week, good work ethic)</p>

<p>Clubs: Juniorettes two years, NAHS two years, Key club three years, Fca Three years, wrestling club three years, IB Club two years </p>

<p>Job: two jobs since freshman year (retail and food)</p>

<p>Community service: very involved with church- every Tuesday teachers religious education, traveled across US for three years for mission trips
300+ hours </p>

<p>Personal life: I've been blind in my right eye since I was 7 which causes a lot of problems, at 16 I was diagnosed with both graves and hashimottos thyroid disease, 16 I had clinical depression, trichotellimania and severe anxiety </p>

<p>When I was a freshman my sister got arrested. Then again when I was a junior. My mom works two jobs and I also help support my family. My dad lost his business and we might loose our house. </p>

<p>Please look at all my information and if you questions ask me. I'm not a stupid student. I've had a lot of things happen to me and they have all made a stronger and more outgoing person. UF is my dream school (applying for IA and summer B)</p>