UFE and CBH

<p>Hang in there Asaunmom. I hope you will receive good news very soon. Sometimes letters get lost in the mail or delayed in processing.</p>

<p>On another note, my suggestion to Honors would be to mail rejection letters the day before mailing finalist notifications so no matter whether a student is selected for UFE or CBH or not, everyone is hearing something around the same time.</p>

<p>ACCEPTED!
She received a personal call from the UFE Coordinator after school. She was selected and is SOOOO relieved that she finally has an answer. </p>

<p>Didn’t ask details and she didn’t care at the moment. She was told that if her letter doesn’t arrive within a week, they’ll mail a new one. The letter has all of the information for deadlines and what not, I think.
Oh my goodness, we’re so thankful there’s a positive outcome to this whole adventure. From crazy flights to extended waits, it’s all worth it!</p>

<p>Thank you to everyone, from the bottom of our hearts, that’s been trying to help us with suggestions and encouragement! She has been 100% BAMA for over a year now and UFE has been one of her top priorities for almost as long. </p>

<p>Bring it on SPRING BREAK, I’m ready for a cold one!</p>

<p>ROLLTIDEROLLTIDEROLLTIDEROLLTIDE! and yes, that’s how fast I’m talking right now!</p>

<p>Congratulations!</p>

<p>Congrats!!!</p>

<p>RTR</p>

<p>Fantastic!</p>

<p>Doing the congratulatory-happy-booty dance in her honor right now!</p>

<p>Roll Tide, baby!</p>

<p>congrats!!!</p>

<p>Congrats Asaunmom! I know your D has been waiting for it forever! She totally deserves it. </p>

<p>I guess I’ll be seeing her in the Fall! RTR!</p>

<p>Congrats, asaunmom!! I could feel your anxiety through the computer. I’m glad you’re ok! :)</p>

<p>Please tell your daughter we said CONGRATS! and ROLL TIDE!!</p>

<p>Congrats to all!!</p>

<p>Congratulations to your daughter, and enjoy your soothing beverage! And I really really want to see NRDMOM’s dance. Let us know which BamaBound you’ll be attending so those of us who will be there then can witness it.</p>

<p>beth’s mom:</p>

<p>If I ever went public with my ‘happy-booty-shake’ dance, there would be police involved, and my DS would go from <em>almost</em> never speaking to me to <em>never</em> uttering another word in my presence. (He would probably be the one calling the authorities), so, for his sake - I’ll keep mum on our BB date…</p>

<p>EXHALE…ahhhhhhhh. Thank you all. I’ve read all of your posts to the new Fellow. She was loving every word. My CONGRATS sign hung across the front porch is really confusing my neighbors. They ALL know that she is going to BAMA this fall and the Tide flag proudly displayed everyday.
My husband looked at me this afternoon and said, “I hope they don’t think we’re having a baby or something.” I replied, “well, the college bound kid is posing in front of it. Oh, the rumor mill has been fired up…this should be fun.” I was laying supine on the driveway at the time. He said, “great, and everyone’s going to think that you’ve passed out from the news.” I said, nah…it was the cold one, ok…or two.</p>

<p>Congratulations!</p>

<p>FYI…there was no letter again today. Thank goodness that she received the phone call yesterday. Otherwise, I would be on a stretcher right now.</p>

<p>After the mailman came today, it was oh hahahaha, nope notta nothing zilch. OH well.</p>

<p>Congrats everyone & Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Congrats! I have to get a banner:) Just went on line and ordered our sweatshirts. Are any of you parents going to the Bama Bound weekend? I would love to meet you.</p>

<p>Congrats to all that have received the good news! Oh how I remember these days just one year ago now, having experienced the disappointment of not being selected for UFE and then the joy of making CBHP. Anxiety and elation. Now a year later we’re planning to pick her up in about 6 weeks or so, and can’t believe she’s almost done with her freshman year. She’s been selected to be an HC Ambassador and she’s so excited to lead families and prospects as they begin to experience UA for the first time. We can’t wait to have her home, but I’m certain that she’ll be missing it all summer long! Congrats again to everyone, selected and not selected, you have made a wonderful choice! Roll Tide Roll!!!</p>

<p>It arrived, it arrived, it arrived! Holy schmoley. It’s postmarked from AL as Mar 08.
Confirmation that snail mail takes over a week to travel 550 miles…in our case anyways.</p>

<p>Thanks again! ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>Did it come by mule?</p>

<p>Congrats again!</p>

<p>RTR</p>