UFE/CBHP Application Deadline

<p>Can any of you clarify something for me? My son wants to apply for the UFE (not so sure about the CBHP) - when is the deadline for those applications?. He submitted his Honors application about a month ago and got the UFE letter in the mail inviting him to apply. It seems from the UFE website that this application is due 12/14/11. I am not sure on the CBHP - what is that due date? And that is not a separate application but just a modification to the existing Honors program application? What about IHP - does that have an application and deadline?</p>

<p>From this post: <a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-alabama/1240500-honors-college-2.html#post13447770[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-alabama/1240500-honors-college-2.html#post13447770&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>The CBHP deadline is Jan. 5, 2012. UFE is Dec. 14, 2011</p>

<p>I don’t know the answers to your other questions.</p>

<p>UHP and IHP have a priority deadline (February 1st, IIRC,) but one can still submit an application after that. Applying to CBHP requires a modification of the UHP/IHP application, also called the Unified Honors College Application, to add the CBHP essay, resume, and any other required information.</p>

<p>My daughter’s UFE link is still not working. She’s been in communication with Ms. Bridgers but to no avail. She told DD that they would be in touch. Not sure what/when that will happen.
I think the Letters of Rec for UFE are due DEC 1. They can submitted electronically. The deadline for the UFE essays is Dec. 14. </p>

<p>Seatide-any info/comments on inoperable UFE link ;/</p>

<p>I would suggest having everything ready to submit and to email it to Wellon Bridgers should the UFE link not work on the deadlines. If anything, someone at the Honors College will be able to put the emailed documents with her application.</p>

<p>Seatide- That was her back-up plan. She has everything in one file (folder) ready for electronic submission. She wants to wait to see if anything gets resolved this week. She said she doesn’t want “to be that girl”. OK, your choice ;)</p>