Ughhh, I wish Tuscaloosa had an airport

<p>Thank you Jacob. I know that will be very helpful to everyone. RTR!</p>

<p>Jacob, it’s a good start, but I can’t help but notice how that page is essentially nothing more than a phone number listing. </p>

<p>It would be spectacular if someone from your office and the housing office, and maybe someone from the transportation office, could coordinate to write something more detailed about the shuttle service and honest appraisal of the transportation situation (public and private) in Tuscaloosa and between Tuscaloosa and Birmingham airport.</p>

<p>Thanks for the suggestion, feenotype. We’re definitely looking at ways to do that kind of thing. There are several issues to consider with something like this and it will take some time to sort through those. I don’t know for sure what our final solution will look like, but our hope is that what we’ve done so far is only a start.</p>

<p>Thanks Jacob!</p>

<p>I would probably be helpful for UA to scan thru ALL the topics that have been covered on the UA threads at CC. lots of good stuff and lots of fodder to add to their website equals job security! Great to have these days.</p>

<p>This thread makes me a little teary eyed :-)</p>

<p>Now there is a better shuttle introduced. I wonder if this thread inspired anything?</p>

<p>I am reading through all the threads, and am up to page 40. Amazing collection of information, gut-wrenching drama and tear-jerking sentimentality…amazon is probably wondering why their ebook sales have dropped lately, but I am rivited.</p>

<p>And in a good, I totally buy-into it way…to be clear.</p>

<p>I remember the winter travel issues. My son was hours late for his shuttle because of flight delays. I had called the shuttle office to ask how that was being handled. Instead of arriving for the 5pm shuttle, he caught one around 8pm. He didn’t need me to call, I just called because I was worrying! :slight_smile: The shuttles didn’t just abandon kids caught with weather issues. I don’t know how the person that had trouble resolved their problem but I know it wasn’t a unique circumstance and UA had it covered within reason.</p>