Uh OH -- Professor not listed?

<p>After reading about the positive experiences in Eng 103 with Melissa Hull – my daughter was excited and planned on trying to take that first semester Fall 2012. I see Melissa Hull for other semesters, but not listed in professor drop down box for Fall 2012.</p>

<p>I don’t think the English department has designated the professors for EN 103 yet. When I looked there was only one teacher for one class listed; the rest were TBA. So it doesn’t mean she won’t be teaching in the fall.</p>

<p>When it gets closer to BB, if all the 103 classes still aren’t named, your D can email M. Hull and ask her if she’ll be teaching a section.</p>

<p>I just looked and see what D was talking about – in the advanced search, there is a dropdown box w/all UA professors listed… Ms. Hull is not listed in the drop down for Fall 2012. I looked back and she is listed in Spring 2012.</p>

<p>My first inclination was that only the professors who have been assigned to a class would be in the drop down – but it appears to me on the surface that all are in there.</p>

<p>Tks m2ck – will tell her to wait a while and then email Ms. Hull – but in the mean time have some alternates if that is the class she wants (and I think it is a good class to get Eng 101 & 102 out of the way)</p>