Uh210

<p>Looking for a FA honors class offered in the mornings. That narrows it down quickly.
What do you know about UH 210 bookbinding and paper making?
This really doesn’t sound like something my son would choose, but scheduling for Fall is getting tight.</p>

<p>I don’t think that sounds like something your son would like. I would wait and see what either opens or gets added. BTW…he doesn’t have to take a UH class each semester. </p>

<p>What is his major?</p>

<p>What about Fine Arts of Tuscaloosa? or Behind the British Mask? </p>

<p>Does your child not have any afternoon spots open on any day(s)?</p>

<p>FWIW - You may want to consider either Alabama Action/Outdoor Action (before classes even start) or one of the UH120 classes if scheduling is tight. S took Outdoor Action (counted for Fall credit) and UH120 Common Book Experience this Semester… Neither were particularly stressful/difficult and they both count as graded UH Seminars for Honors grad requirements. and to M2CK’s point… UH classes get added all the time so check back frequently…</p>

<p>AA and OA are only for freshman, right?
Is there anything like that for sophomores?</p>

<p>Yes, AA and OA are for freshman.</p>

<p>Some sophomore students act as mentors/ camp counselors for the OA program. I wonder if they get any credit, honors or otherwise.</p>

<p>Yes, you can get honors credit for being mentor at OA/AA. You usually sign up for this class in Spring (so, already past), I remember reading somewhere they meet before the summer to plan. Search for course under UH 120 and/or contact Fran Oneal. I do not see AA there, so I checked under Fall 2013 instead - there is something listed under UH400 (Independent Study AA Leaders). That might be it as well. There was an Honors announcement/email about this some time ago, I recall.</p>