uhhh... woops...

<p>So i submitted my application a few minutes ago and was quite proud of myself for making the priority admission deadline... but then i happend to notice that little counselor form at the end. Assuming im not able to magically get this to my counselor and get it in UPS truck within the next hour, is this going to make me miss the deadline? or will they let it slide if the actual application is in on time?</p>

<p>To receive a decision during the First Notification Period, you must complete the application and submit all required materials by the postmark deadline of November 15.</p>

<p>Undergraduate</a> Admissions at the University of Wisconsin-Madison</p>

<p>Yes, you've missed it. But it's *not *a priority deadline. Just the first notification period. You're in no way harmed by submitting it after the 15th of November, just like you're really not benefited by submitting it before it. You're fine.</p>

<p>woops x2. i didnt realizes that they highly recomend replying to the second essay, i figured i was optional. Should i just withdraw my app and do a new one? i have a 2120 sat and a 3.6 gpa if that makes a difference.</p>

<p>Go ahead and submit the essay as additional info; call admissions and ask them if this is the way to do it to get the best advice. You may hear sooner than March 15th, that is the latest for those getting their app in after Nov 15th. This is the first year they've promised to let people know a decision by certain dates, still rolling admissions but the earlier applicants know they will have an answer on or before the first date.</p>