UIC GPPA Class of 2025

I feel like after 6 the date will probably be a guessing game again

1 Like

I feel like they wouldn’t say the results were coming out today if they weren’t? i hope lol

They also said the results would come by the end of feb, so who knows?

Was the question you sent to the GPPA email and did they respond pretty quickly?

Yeah I feel like today would be prime time but I’m not feeling hopeful :sweat_smile:

Really not looking forward to waiting another week or two :confused:

are we sure the results to the gppa MED scholars program comes out today? just cuz i know there is an engineering and dentistry program too so

They said GPPA programs, which does suggest medical scholars, but no idea :man_shrugging:

Hm idk they been sending stuff out in the evening so maybe it’s coming soon but idk. Kinda hoped it’d be today :sweat_smile:

hi everyone! im new here lol

I interviewed with Dr. Amiri on January 27th. currently freaking out bc a guy I go to school with said he’d been waitlisted. nobody else I know has heard anything which is kinda sus but idk.

hi! do you know if he found out today?

Was it for GPPA Medicine specifically, or was it for a different program?

Last I checked GPPA MSP had no waitlist option

I think according to last year’s thread they just added a waitlist last year. Not sure how it works though

Can you link the thread here?

I’m not an interviewee, just posting for my friend who doesn’t have an account.

i talked to two people who applied last year and they both said they thought there was one but i personally don’t remember it being mentioned in the info session

medicine for sure

I think he did find out today but I don’t know for sure

Honestly, its probably better if there is a waitlist. Normally 55 are accepted and 30-40 attend, so like 15-20 people can get off of the waitlist