UIC GPPA Class of 2027

Ask any questions or discuss about UIC GPPA class of 2027 admissions and updates.

3 Likes

Does anyone know when UIC regular and honor roll decisions come out?

No, I haven’t heard anything yet.

1 Like

We were expecting to see regular decisions today but nothing so far!

The honors college and regular admission decision just came out. Does anyone know when any information about GPPA will be shared?

1 Like

From last year’s threads, I think by end of December you should hear some updates about gppa

1 Like

You will not hear from GPPA Medicine until after the new year. Not too sure for other GPPA programs.

1 Like

Was it in January that the interview calls were sent out in the past years?

I’m pretty sure the interview calls were sent out in December for last year’s admission cycle; however, for this year’s admission cycle, they replied that they would send them after the New Year.

2 Likes

Did they give you a specific date?

No, I don’t think so. Guess we just gotta wait it out for now

Are they still requiring CASPer test? Or just the interview?

1 Like

I think just interview. Has anybody gotten an interview offer yet?

UIC GPPA site says that interviews will be done in January, so wonder why they have not sent interview offers yet?

Last year interviews were sent out in January

I think administrative office reopens after winter break only on 9th, so may be they will start sending interview calls from Monday.

Has anyone heard when the interviews will be sent out?

Nothing yet

Does anyone know how many applicants in GPPA medicine are offered interviews every year?

If they follow last 2 years trends the interviews should be sent out by mid next week. Did anyone hear anything or anyone contacted GPPA?

3 Likes