UIN number?

<p>I completed and sent my application a couple of days ago and even though im auto admit, i need it for a scholarship and to check online bout my application. Any idea when it should be coming in?</p>

<p>It took me 10 days back in August.</p>

<p>thanks :slight_smile: i was curious because my college advisor teacher at my school said i should have automatically gotten it but that didnt sound right.</p>

<p>you do not automatically get the UIN, your college advisor teacher is not correct. It still takes time to receive your acceptance and your UIN.</p>

<p>My daughter just got her acceptance last week. She found out on the computer on Wednesday and got the UIN number that same day I think. Her packet came on Saturday in the mail.
I think from the time she submitted her application to getting accepted was about 10 days</p>

<p>yes - being accepted and receiveing UIN on same day online is normal
But submitting application being acceptance - not gonna happen on same day</p>

<p>i knew that i wasn’t going to get the application done the same day but it’s the UIN number that i’m waiting for, it’s making me a tad bit nervouis that i dont have it yet.</p>

<p>i love how the moment i reply to all of you guys i get mine in the email…but THANK YOU to everyone :slight_smile: i appreciate your help to a stress-filled 18 year old lol</p>