UIUC Class of 2026 Discussion

All of the University wide scholarships went out in one mailing. The departmental ones are sporadic and they have until April 1 to award.

1 Like

S22 was offered admission to the Campus Honors program :tada: Letter says 125 are selected and given a small annual scholarship. Looks like a visit to Champaign is in order :blush:

9 Likes

How easy is it to register for classes you need in engineering in UIUC?

1 Like

Congrats! Was that today and was that an email?

Thank you, yes it was an email sent today.

1 Like

For which school?

Campus Honors is a campus-wide program, but my son is in Grainger.

1 Like

Has anyone heard from Grainger specifically for The James Scholars Honors Program?

1 Like

Just wondering if your daughter heard anything about honors since our kids are both in the same
Major/school.

DD received notification for LAS Honors (James Scholars) program today for Economics in LAS.

3 Likes

My son too received notification for LAS Honors (James Scholars) program today for Biochemistry in LAS

3 Likes

My daughter received notification for LAS Honors (James Scholars) program today for psychology

3 Likes

My son was also invited to join the LAS Honors (James Scholar) program. Does anyone know anything about this? When I click on the links they provided in the email, all of the descriptions seem quite vague and generic. What does this really mean? Does anyone have any insight?

3 Likes

No scholarship though

Daughter got admitted as Chancellor’s Scholar to Campus Honors Program!

3 Likes

Any International Students received scholarship or Honors?

1 Like

Has anyone heard re Gies scholars ?

You can find more info on James Scholars here: https://jamesscholars.education.illinois.edu/

Anyone hear about Engineering James Scholars?

1 Like

Nothing here, have you?