UM Class of 2016 EA Applicants Thread

<p>Ughhhh!! Deferred :frowning: EVEN MORE WAITING!!!</p>

<p>Defferedddd</p>

<p>Omgomgomg!!! Accepted!!! $8,000 per year scholarship!!!</p>

<p>Mangoo please repllyyy where is itt???</p>

<p>My moms started screaming and calling all my family! I’m still shaking!</p>

<p>Under view admission information and view admission decision letter</p>

<p>It’s on your MYUM page</p>

<p>it will literally be the only thing you see once you sign in. then after you sign out and sign back in, it becomes a link you have to click under my admissions info</p>

<p>Make sure you go to the official results thread and post your stats. They are really helpful to others looking to get into Miami next year.</p>

<p>Ok so its not there, probably got rejected i guess then. Congratulations guys :slight_smile: You guys are soo lucky you have noo idea how bad i wanted this.</p>

<p>ACCEPTED! Although I only got the 11,000, I am incredibly happy.</p>

<p>Accepted with 16,000 a year!!!</p>

<p>My UM says I got rejected early action</p>

<p>I have a 1290 SAT
3.8 Unweighted and 4.5 Weighted GPA
I have taken 6 APS
I am a figure skater and involved with latin honors society and community service things but i’m not going to go into detail.</p>

<p>I’m honestly kind of confused, I fit their stats so i’m kind of shocked, not even deffered.</p>

<p>Was the scholarship notification in the admission letter? My daughter’s letter said nothing of a scholarship…</p>

<p>So…I feel that I got low balled. I just checked my decision on MYUM and I got a 16k scholarship, meaning I would have to come up with 24k a year in tuition, without including room and board. I had a 1410 (2180) SAT, valedictorian of my class, and did two summer internships at UM, and was selected to interview for their HPME program. My question is… is there anyway I can appeal this? I really expected a 50 percent scholarship at least, but with a 16k I won’t be able to go here (this is my first choice school also) ugh… -_-</p>

<p>3176401, tell them they’re your first choice. A lot of private schools will sometimes fudge you a little more money when they can.</p>

<p>where does everyone fall alphabetically? my decision still isn’t available on myUM.</p>

<p>^^^^^ sameeeeeeeeeeeee!!!</p>

<p>Accepted!! I’ll post my stats later. But I’m slightly disappointed that I only get $11,000 when it said online I qualified for like $20,000. I had a 32 ACT and 1400/2110 SAT</p>

<p>I’m in the T’s. It could be in random waves, though!</p>