UM Class of 2016 EA Applicants Thread

<p>See you there lorel :)</p>

<p>I reeeeally hope I get a packet when I get home from school! Ahh the suspense. I’d love my mailman if it is haha</p>

<p>^ me too! Haha I started checking myUM at 5:20 this morning. Can you say obsessed?</p>

<p>MyUM is working for me but still no updates!</p>

<p>I’m still guessing it will be around 4:30 pm tomorrow…hoping for all of you it is today though :)</p>

<p>I think they wanted to make sure that everyone saw the results of national signing day before they released the results…</p>

<p>I hope there aren’t a lot of people that base their academic decision on who’ll be playing football next year :(</p>

<p>I would hope that wouldn’t be the ONLY reason… but it might factor into the decision :slight_smile: But I was kind of joking. Kind of. Mostly in that I don’t think they actually planned it this way… but it might be something nice for incoming students to see.</p>

<p>In any case, folks, just be sure not to follow in Hopkins’ footsteps. Logic and reason ftw! <a href=“http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PS1NZ66ZEe0/S7iqsJhiMdI/AAAAAAAAABE/0acXTnXwgGQ/s1600/gut+feel_1.png[/url]”>http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PS1NZ66ZEe0/S7iqsJhiMdI/AAAAAAAAABE/0acXTnXwgGQ/s1600/gut+feel_1.png&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Edit: As a side note, I agree with Zinc that decisions will probably be posted on MyUM tomorrow. Tonight the Admission office is busy with entertaining college counselors from all over the country who are visiting Miami, and historically they have gone up on a Friday. Then again, I’m not sure what role the Admissions office actually plays with getting the results online - if they do it themselves or if IT does it. Anything is possible, but I think tonight is a longshot.</p>

<p>Still not up. :confused: I think you guys are right. 4:30 tomorrow. Doesn’t mean I’m gonna stop checking though! Will they put scholarship info in the email too? Or is that a separate one? Or does it only come in the mail?</p>

<p>Scholarships come in the mail.</p>

<p>Mail comes in one hour! Waah please come in the mail. But only if it’s an acceptance lol</p>

<p>Everyone should expect the “worst”. Don’t hope the decisions come sooner, but later. You’ll be less disappointed. (I don’t mean hope for/expect a rejection…)</p>

<p>My mail for today came and it was not there. I guess I gotta wait until tomorrow.</p>

<p>Leah do you live near Miami?</p>

<p>I live in Orlando</p>

<p>Nothing in the mail for me either <em>sigh</em></p>

<p>Nopee. Me either…tomorrow literally could not come fast enough guys.</p>

<p>Around what time should we start checking tomorrow?</p>

<p>The end of the business day for them, 4 or 5:00 Eastern</p>

<p>Thanks! I live about two hours north of Miami, so maybe I’ll get a letter in the mail before the email lol! It’s all a waiting game.</p>