UM Fall 2014

<p>Hey Everyone! So, I thought I'd make this thread for everyone who is applying to University of Miami for Fall 2014. Hopefully we can all use this to ask and answer questions as well as just keep each other posted on admissions, progress and decisions.
I am an international student and have applied to the graduate program in UM. I hope all of us get in!!.. Good Luck :)</p>

<p>I’m applying RD to UM as an undergrad. Good luck everyone!</p>

<p>I applied EA, and I am starting to get very excited. The more and more that I think about this, I can’t imagine a better school in the country for me. Does anyone know when the EA decisions are likely to be released?</p>

<p>Read around and it said Feb 1st (and you can check your status online before the mail arrives at your house).</p>

<p>Does anyone else still have things left in their “to-do” list? I also applied early action and it’s worrying me that my transcripts are “initiated” but not completed.</p>

<p>Yep… My scores arnt updated yet… They have their holidays till the 13th. I hope it gets uploaded after that.</p>

<p>If we applied Early Action, will we find out February 1st by e-mail or by mail?</p>

<p>My transcripts are finally updated! Just in case any one else was worrying about the same issue.</p>

<p>Last year they announced at 6:30pm by e-mail followed by letter. Now this process was done in batches. It took a few days for all the people to receive answers (yes, no)</p>

<p>Is it same for both undergrads and grads??.. 31st Jan, 6:30pm??</p>

<p>Feb 1st. I do not know when they announced for grad students.</p>

<p>It was feb 1st last year… This year it would be Jan 31st as it is always on a friday. Read it somewhere :slight_smile: Anyways goodluck to you… I hope its the same for grads also… Fingers Crossed :D</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>For regular decision, are decisions sent out in a “rolling” style after the deadline (meaning they send each one out after they decide), or are they sent all at once?</p>

<p>Unfortunately, they’re sent all at once. Sometime in March I believe? Good luck! Keep us posted! :)</p>

<p>Does anyone have any news as to when EA decisions will come out?</p>

<p>We were at the information session at UM on January 17th and we were told EA decisions would be out on February 15th. Their web site says February 1, so I hope the web site is right!</p>

<p>@lassie3 thanks! yeah, hopefully the website is right! february 15th seems so far away!!!</p>

<p>UM is my first choice so fingers crossed :slight_smile: Do they send out emails to check canelink or something?</p>

<p>Unfortunately, they don’t send emails. :frowning: If you’re accepted, you’ll be able to see on CaneLink :slight_smile: Good luck!!</p>

<p>Last year I logged in to CC and followed the UM posts. I was able to find out the exact time the first people got their replies.I met a lot of parents and students meet future classmates.</p>