UM Fall 2014

<p>I applied in november and since then have not received anything regarding my canelink account… I dont have 1 also… So how would I get to know aboout my status?? Is it because i am an international graduate student???</p>

<p>I am an undergrad but the same thing happened to me. Mid-Application process they apparently created a new admissions portal but were having trouble getting the common app to send info to the new portal and not the old one. I applied in November and they sent me an email in december saying they were trying to get my app from the commonapp. Right before break I still hadn’t received confirmation on the reception of my application so I called in and they sorted everything out within a matter of days. Also: make sure you check your spam folder. I didn’t know gmail had one until the UM admissions lady told me so and when I checked there were dozens of stacked up emails from colleges. </p>

<p>so basically if you just contact them directly you should sort everything within a matter of hours!! Best of luck!</p>

<p>Thanks alot ged4th… I have sent them an email. Hope to get a reply soon! :)</p>

<p>Nice </p>

<p>So, are the decisions coming up today? this week? 15th or 18th?.. Why is it taking soo long??? </p>