UM Housing

<p>Well, I've been accepted to the University of Miami, did a campus visit and fell in love! There is no other school I have been accepted to that I would choose over it. My question is, I'm 20 years old and I don't know what to do for housing. I'm coming from Michigan and don't know anybody, is there anyone who has transferred or is going to be attending that knows what they are going to be doing? I'd love to hear some ideas or suggestions?</p>

<p>I've heard some bad things about the University Village housing, so you might want to be careful about signing up to live there.</p>

<p>I'm transferring! LOL. But I haven't gotten admissions notice yet so we'll see.</p>

<p>the UV's nice but it's sorta pricey and if you're new it may not be your best spot</p>

<p>if you're looking to meet people, it might be in your best interest to get housing in the middle of campus, whether it be in Eaton, Mahoney-Pearson or other</p>

<p>I transferred last year and had the same problem with housing. The best advise I could give you is to search the housing database on the miami website. The u village isn't the best place to live but it's not too bad.</p>