UMass Amherst Class of 2027 EA thread

Deliberatively posting false information is considered troIIIing, and is a violation of ToS, and those users will be warned or banned as appropriate. I will assume any first time poster who is the only one who has received an acceptance is a troII and will ban without further research. Let’s not play games here.

25 Likes

Hopefully next week.

1 Like

This waiting is killing me.

1 Like

So so waited for this and in the meantime our ED came. So will have to opt out of this. Had loved this college too. Good luck to everyone. It will all be fine.

3 Likes

Congrats on the ED acceptance!

1 Like

Congratulations! Which school?

our ED comes tomorrow. Finger crossed. Congrats to your kid!!

1 Like

So I guess we are waiting until next week at this point for EA decisions? I can’t imagine that UMass will let 2022 pass without a big wave of decisions. Good luck to everyone and Go Minutemen!

4 Likes

Do they ever release on a Friday? We received one schools offer on a Saturday

1 Like

I have been wondering the same thing in my mind. From what I’ve seen posted here they never have in the recent past. But I suppose it’s not impossible? UDel only releases on Fridays so some schools do it. Plus a lot of other big name schools have announced they will release today . . .

Sorry, I made mistake. It was about University Of Delaware. Umass Amherst did not release acceptance letters this year and in the past it was in waves.

Good to know. we are waiting on UDel, Maryland, URI, Elon, Amherst. Weve heard from ULowell and Ohio State

Oh! I stand corrected then! I must have been thinking about a different school. I might be starting to go a little crazy haha!

1 Like

That’s a list of great schools! Fingers crossed for your daughter!!

2 Likes

No, I went crazy for a moment. I corrected my post. And waves were not released on Fridays last couple of years if that helps.

1 Like

Hopeful before Xmas

1 Like

Someone asked on Instagram about promise to release before holidays. Hanukkah beginning this Sunday, Dec. 18. It will be interesting to see the reply from admissions.

5 Likes

That is an excellent point! Which Holidays?

3 Likes

I believe they mean before UMass breaks for the holidays. Especially if they’ve never given acceptances on a Friday before, and haven’t said anything on social media.

1 Like

Does anyone know when UMass breaks for the holidays?

1 Like