UMass Amherst Class of 2027 EA thread

They usually don’t release by majors. It can be all over the place. My DD got accepted on December 26th, 2019. Other CNS majors heard in the first wave and in the 3rd wave. I’m hoping they have them all in today because my son could use a win this week.

5 Likes

Same. My daughter could really use a win this week, too. :hugs:

4 Likes

Any idea what time today?

Re: Honors housing…S23 was admitted in December to CHC. Does he need to do anything prior to April to ensure Honors dorms?

It sounds like they posted that it would be in the afternoon. Very glad we are on PST - the wait doesn’t feel as long haha.

1 Like

Not sure about next steps for Honor dorm . . . my daughter was not admitted to the HC (and my son hasn’t been admitted yet to UMass - hopefully that will happen this afternoon), so I don’t have any first hand information.

1 Like

@bethy1 We are on the other side of the world! 10 hours ahead. So going to be checking in the middle of the night!

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

Good luck for today’s release!

5 Likes

Before 7pm? Maybe at 4? We will see.

Good luck everyone!!! I’ll be checkin here for updates bc my dd probably won’t check :woman_shrugging:t2:. What time are we thinking??? I’m
Nervous!!!

1 Like

UMass Admissions answered my question on instagram about what time. Their response was “in the afternoon “

2 Likes

Has anyone heard yet? Someone in a FB group posted about a “confusing message”in her child’s portal, but not sure what that means. No change to my D23s portal.

2 Likes

My son just checked his portal and still sees nothing updated

1 Like

Nothing here yet!

5 Likes

Nothing here. From previous posts it sounds like it will be 4 pm or later.

2 Likes

Daughter accepted! Denied from honors college

6 Likes

DS just got his. Accepted !

4 Likes

just now?

DD accepted! Nice merit (OOS)

6 Likes