UMBC Admissions for Fall of 2023

Does anyone know how long it takes for UMBC Admissions to send a confirmation email with the portal information after an application has been submitted and download by the school from CommonApp? We filed it last week and still waiting for an email.

Thank you!

No, but website states late Dec. Have you heard yet?

Had to call admissions and they re-sent the email so the portal. We have it now.

That’s great!

1 Like

Hopefully decisions will be out soon since it’s December!

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

I sent an email asking for clarification on decision date, all I got was mid-December, which should mean this week, right? Good luck to all.

2 Likes

Hopefully!

Admitted on 12/14! 3.86 UW, 4.56 W, 1390 SAT, 8 APs and 10 Honors, great essay and EC.

2 Likes

Yes admitted too!! Exciting :grinning:

My daughter got admitted for pre-nursing. No word on honors college merit or aid, but yay!

1 Like

Admitted also.

1 Like

My son got admitted. I don’t see the major in the letter.

1 Like

Scholarships came out today too for some.

$7k per year for in-state student. Posted stats above.

1 Like

Did anyone heard about the honor college yet?

We applied for a couple scholar programs and the app asked if you wanted to apply for honors program which we indicated yes but the scholar apps were due yesterday so I think they haven’t made final decisions on the honor program yet.

Says on the website that the honors college (not the scholar programs) notifications will be out at the end of January

1 Like

Email them- one thing I like about UMBC they are very approachable and will research to answer your question. They seem to care about the students.

1 Like

Thanks