UMD - College Park Class of 2025 Regular Decision

I am OOS and UMD is an academic safety for me. Two people from my school have heard back, I have not.

I’m OOS and I got accepted

S21 got in for undecided letters and science honors college (CA OOS)

Anyone get in for Communications

I might call and UMD and ask about the portal release problem.

My son was accepted and invited to the Scholars program. We are so excited!
He applied undecided letters and sciences, but will likely transfer to the business school when he can.

1 Like

is anyone reaching out to admissions people about a decision not coming back

Mine says
**Started:**06:24 AM, November 02, 2020 (PST)
Sent: 01:54 PM, November 06, 2020 (PST)"
… even though I submitted it on nov 1 thru common app
It also still says submitted in the green bar and view checklist at the bottom.
Wondering if they are realising in waves or if I submitted after EA deadline???

1 Like

My daughter was invited to Carillon Community. If you go to the Explore section of the UMD website, click Special Experiences, choose living and learning programs, then scroll down to the list, you can link to the Carillon Community page. I tried to paste the link, but it didn’t work.

Let them know that it is a problem for a bunch of people. Thank you!

Also they might be closed?

Spring admits are eligible for Freshman Connection. This allows a student to start in the Fall and live in a Dorm like everyone else

Same .I think it’s just because we submitted close to the deadline and the 6th is when all your transcripts, test scores, etc. were entered in the system.

theyre closed

this is very annoying

Hello! First post and first kid off to college~ Son admitted~ OOS as a Bio Major~
His letter does not say anything other than Bio major, the advising college OOS and ID
Are we missing some info? Seems like some letters had more info~ Thx for the help! I went to UMD and I am very happy for him~ I loved it there so much and I hope all of you kids have the time of your life at UMD it is a very special place!

1 Like

My OOS daughter got accepted Psych major, Was invited for Fire research program not sure what that is

Stats: 3.92 gpa
3 ap’s and rest honors
plenty of ec and volunteers
started clubs at school
strong essays

Yep office closed…

This is what carillon is

Good to know other people are having this issue. We have waited long and we were so close, hope this is not extended to april.

Accepted!

OOS from MA

1530 SAT
4.0 UW / 4.78 W

Applied for CS and accepted for Honors and Letters and Sciences.

I opened the form for honors and it lets you choose which program you want to do. Did I get into Letters and Sciences instead of CS since I got into honors which means I can choose which honors program to attend? Or did I not get CS since I wasn’t qualified enough?