UMD - College Park Class of 2025 Regular Decision

My daughter Psych Major also

1 Like

business undecided

So, is it Friday @4pm eastern time?

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

do scholarships and/or honors college notification come at the same time?

Honors/Scholars/Carillon comes out at same time but scholarship info comes later

1 Like

Anyone else anxiously waiting for the decisions to come out?

12 Likes

I am so nervous

1 Like

I am nervous too. I hope I atleast get deferred or freshman connection

2 Likes

Not me continuously checking password management to see if I have an account or not.

1 Like

Just checked password management and I don’t have an account. Hoping its early to check now.

1 Like

How do you check password management?

2 Likes

I’m thinking maybe it’ll register later tonight or tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

You mean that we are 1 day and 4 hours away- not thinking about it at all.

6 Likes

was there any official announcement on when they would release?

Does anyone know approximately how long after decisions come out that they release merit info? Also do they send an email or is it just in the portal? Regardless, good luck to everyone on here sending good vibes for tomorrow!

2 Likes

The FB page for UMD Admissions posted 4 days ago that if you applied before Nov. 1 your decision would be released by Feb. 1. I am thinking Friday in the late afternoon. When my daughter applied 4 years ago that is when they released them.

2 Likes

When my oldest applied two years ago, he got his admissions decision on 1/25 and his merit award 4 weeks later on 2/22 (both fridays). He got a President’s Scholarship. I think he just got an emailed letter (he wouldn’t have thought to be checking his mycoalition portal). The invitations for Banneker Key went out on 2/6 and I’m assuming the interviews were sometime in the few weeks that followed (I just can’t remember). If you get an invitation, you get a scholarship - interview is just to determine full or half

2 Likes

if i goto Admissions | UMD Undergraduate Admissions , it says " Congratulations on your admission to the University of Maryland! We are excited to welcome you into our world of fearless ideas."

Not sure if this comes up for all or only for admitted students

I’m pretty sure it is generic as I am not logged in and see the same message.

1 Like