UMD Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Thanks @Winky1! Good luck to you as well

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply but yes I do have an account with my info. Does this mean I am accepted or no?

I would assume so if you are not here to intentionally get this thread wound up. You and 1 other person on the thread are the only ones who can access the link, so I am super skeptical. But if you’re in, you’re in.

Why would I do that? I just wanted confirmation from others to see if it is really possible or not
 no need to be defensive

Lots of kids do that on CC. You had never posted before, then didn’t post for days, at a time when people are on edge AND no one but you at the time could log in. Now 1 other person says they can. It happens. Sorry if I’ve offended you.

i’m new to this site and it’s confusing but to summarize, UMD EA comes out today 5pm EST? and what’s going on with this link thing? it didn’t work for me. is it legit or no?

1 Like

I am suspicious of the link. Don’t sweat it. Without a proven track record of previous posts, we only can go on Ariola Granola’s word. Take it for what it’s worth.

2 Likes

do we think 5pm EST? is that when they have released in the past?

Link works fine for us. Anxiously waiting to hear!

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! Still does not work for my D22.

What link is this? Sorry, I’m not clear and I guess I missed it in the prior posts.

Password Management
Posted 3 days ago by @AriolaGranola

Thanks! I’ll have my D try it later. What is the theory? That if you’re able to “Verify ID” then you’ve been admitted? :thinking:

Link doesn’t work for my son

No theories have been discussed. I was supicious big time, but if others are able to access it, perhaps there is something to it. My D22’s credentials do not work on it. I have no inside scoop with UMD, so I offer no guidance. I do not not know if it works for certain majors or for those who have received merit or certain accolades?

All of my friends applied to Maryland and for 4/6 of us it works

2 Likes

We will see if those who can’t get into the link were denied. This will help future applicants. But according to @spidermom03 , there has never been a previous “tell” with MD

1 Like

I agree with @Winky1 . No previous “tell” in prior years, who now?! Those last few hours are nerve-racking enough for our kids, and sure, us the parents, hence making it worst is not helping. Better keep the vibe up and be positive. Good luck to all! :slight_smile:

What happens after you log in? Where does it take you?

Thanks for posting this. Many many schools have “glitches” like this, and almost all end up being a sign. Early congrats to you! I think these little signs are fun to keep track of, and I’m always amazed by the sleuthing abilities of applicants. Enjoy your day! You deserve it!

1 Like