UMD Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

One issue with this little “hack” is that not everyone submitted their SSN. It was only required for those applying for aid. It was optional for others. I still definitely think it means something though

1 Like

How does one get to the “link” if they do have access to it?

I am not understanding this Link no Link, guess we are just waiting till 4:45?

me neither. Where’s the link???

link is posted 2x above in the thread

1 Like

All we can do is wait…

Exactly. I don’t remember giving my SSN.

Probably don’t want to give SS# through a link posted on any board.

3 Likes

Right

My D22 has her SSN on her Common App. We do apply for financial aid. Her info does not work on the link. She submitted a 32, 3.9 uw, and a 4.8 at the time w. She applied at the end of August, and she’s got a lot of great involvements at school. Her application is complete. It is hard for me to believe that she will not be accepted, but it is possible that she won’t be. She also did an online event and we visited unofficially because of Covid cancelling tours, but she told them she visited on her Common App. I am not upset, but I can see how this can be worrisome for others.

1 Like

My daughter has a 3.958 is graduating high school in 3 years instead of 4 and is receiving her AA degree at the same time as a Presidential Scholar. She is also involved in everything and her info does not work. She has been accepted to Penn State. And her information does not work

5 Likes

My son SAT 1560, uw GPA4.0, I would very surprised if he can not get into UMD. His information doesn’t work on that link either.

4 Likes

Probably doesn’t mean anything if someone with a 1560 and 4.0 isn’t able to log in.

6 Likes

Is he IS or OOS? And what major is he applying for?

instate, CS

2 Likes

whats the link?

@humbleteen, you were talking about the link working for you when Ariola Granola posted it!

1 Like

So what are the options for the results today? Accepted, Denied, Waitlisted, and Deferred?

Pls, ppl! Do not drive yourselves crazy with trying to guess at hints for admission decisions! UMD will likely release this afternoon. Just wait!

4 Likes

Exactly! its out of our hands lets just hope for the best for all of us!!

4 Likes