UMD Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

He is in. Njoy

Not an expert but that’s a good sign. I had that with Mizzou

so would that mean today or monday?

you heard?

So, did the office say “today, after 4:30” or “after 4:30 today”, because the latter could mean Monday or Tuesday. :grin:

1 Like

Historically it’s been today for like years. However who knows what it means. The link never worked last year until after decisions were released

1 Like

Nah. He didn’t get in. Everyone else can log in. He applied test optional which his counselor said was cool but I think it was a mistake. Too bad, both his dad and I are alum but it’s actually not a good fit for him, he prefers a small private school so we are good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just check when there’s a status update I wouldn’t rule him out until it says it

4 Likes

So do you think if nothing is showing up there is still a chance they will load them in later?

For any of these people who can get into the link, did you guys apply for finaid?

Anxious mom here - will this decision show up on DD’s Terps Application Portal? Or do you have to log in through that Password Management link with a social security number?

What link?

There have been years when they have waited until January 31st. I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens on Monday.

i can get the link now and did apply for finaid

Same here. His didn’t work earlier today. Showing up now. I guess they load these user accounts then drop the letter or I hope!

What link. Can u paste it.

What link?

yes, we applied for Financial Aid. Cannot log in.

I’m guessing it would be on the main Terps application portal (and maybe elsewhere as well). My D didn’t provide her SSN and didn’t ask for aid so the main portal is all she has.

Decision will show up on the terps portal. Dont worry about this password link.