UMD Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Anyone from California get a decision?

Where are you looking? Is it just Terps application portal?

4 Likes

yā€™all donā€™t log out the traffic to log back in is AWFUL

2 Likes

Ah. ok. Thanks.

Yes, but it was probably just an hour or less before the decision came out. It didnā€™t work prior to that point.

Wish I saw that before logging out ā€“ cannot get in, CRASHED

1 Like

Any other in-state applicants get nothing yet?

3 Likes

Does everybody not get it at the same time? Or only acceptances are coming out first?

website fully crashed!

2 Likes

My son is in too. Aerospace Engineering and got invited to the FIRE immersive program. Yehhh

2 Likes

ok. sure. congrats

1 Like

For those who have not heard yet, when you look at your details, what is your Started and Sent dates? My son submitted everything on 31st October, but his received date is November 1 for some items. His Started date is November 1 and his Sent date is November 2 even though he submitted nothing after October 31. Weird. His portal has not changed and weā€™re wondering if he actually met the deadlineā€¦

Canā€™t log on.

Website crashed

1 Like

Son accepted to Letters and Sciences for Spring '23. OOS, 4.24 weighted, 1420 SAT.

Carrington, Iā€™m exactly in the same dilemma. Hopefully ours didnā€™t submit for regular

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. Agree with you!

This may be the worst decision day ever lol itā€™s over an hour late and site crashes without me seeing a decision

1 Like

all my stuff was submitted before the deadline and I am in state without a decisionā€¦ what is going on