UMD Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I believe that has something to do with when the University matched your son’s application and recommendations, transcript etc. It is not an indication of when he submitted his application. There is another place where you will be able to see when he actually submitted his application.

2 Likes

I believe the system has crashed with the overload of people checking the portal.

2 Likes

I don’t understand how they don’t increase the server capacity for this

2 Likes

Agree! They have had many years to work out the bugs!

1 Like

Agree we were in the account, then logged out. Now crashed and cannot get back in

Same here - everything submitted on time, all dates look < Nov 1; still nada

1 Like

same

My daughter submitted successsfully on November 1, so should be EA. Things get processed after. I don’t think it’s b/c they didn’t make the deadline, I think since so many people aren’t seeing it, it’s an issue on their end.

1 Like

We’ll just get ours later! Oh well.

Nothing came out here in Md

1 Like

Form Submitted Successfully

Order ID:

UMDPORTL_86024734_20220125150946

Started:

02:05 PM, January 25, 2022 (PST)

Sent:

03:09 PM, January 25, 2022 (PST)

Institution Home Page:

https://admissions.umd.edu

Is what We see in our portal. Earlier this month(late dec) we had a problem with our portal. It was empty, we cudnt anything. We had to call and follow up and filed a ticket with apply web and they fix our portal earlier this week. However, we called and confirmed that umd received our application well before the EA deadline

I am in MD and I got mine.

Same

Please tell when will the website be live again?

website is down for me

For anyone who is accepted, is the website crashed for you as well, or only for those without a decision yet??

site is about to be up it seems

its down for everyone i believe

No decision no crash for me

idk if i have a decision i slept for like an hour and decisions came out