UMD Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I think they are doing it by geo region

no they’re not

NJ, last name H 
 nothing

Accepted OOS around 5:50 pm. Letter showed up on portal

Still no decision here

1 Like

Maybe it is done by major/school. My son applied for Psychology and did not get a decision yet. What did everyone else apply for?

Neuroscience

My friend did and I haven’t, both last name K

econs
 arts and sciences

Has anyone gotten in from Journalism?

I don’t think it’s by major since I’ve seen acceptances in computer science. Last name S, in Pennsylvania

MD here, nothing out, last name S

Anyone got decisions for computer science:data science?

She was accepted for Spring semester with the option to start in the Fall through Freshman Connection. People like Freshman Connection because the classes are later in the day and smaller than regular classes. She can live on campus and be a full participant in the school like every other freshman. This is a win! Congratulations!

4 Likes

Anybody in CA got in? Son has good scores, but hasn’t received anything yet.

imagine this is what deferred people get

Was able to log in. No e-mail or portal update in NY, last name C.

Spring Semester/Freshman Connection is definitely an acceptance. You are living on campus fall semester like everyone else but just take special sections of regular courses in first semester which are only offered late day/evening and Fridays. My DS has several friends who were FC first semester and are graduating the same as everyone else. I think it really comes down to your other options - if you are in-state and UMD is your best option financially - and that is important for you - then I think the decision is a no brainer.

1 Like

Maybe the ones that can’t see anything yet are all deferred/denied
anyone see their decision and are deferreed or denied?

In the portal, click on “View Checklist”. The “Your Application Complete Date” needs to be 2021-11-01 or earlier in order for you to be considered for Early Action. May the odds be in your favor!