UMD Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

we previously had “view details” + “view check list”.

we contacted UMD, they said that they also see the same on their side. They asked us to contact apply web and raise a ticket for the same. Apply web says that UMD has to reupload our details again to their site again. Looks like it is between applyweb and UMD. We are not sure how to handle this

I see. Yes, opening a ticket is probably your best bet.
Hope it gets fixed soon!

3 Likes

@spidermom03 Congratulations on your two Maryland graduates, and good luck to #3! I can totally relate to a teen who doesn’t divulge a lot of information! lol!

1 Like

Chance me?
I’m instate with a 4.29 gpa and 3.72 unweighted. I’ve taken close to 60 dual enrollment credits but forgot to upload the college transcripts until last week so they likely won’t be reviewed. And I have a 1440 SAT.

Sorry I know decisions come out soon but I’m nervous for forgetting the college transcripts.

1 Like

Send an email to admissions about this unintentional error and ask them for advice.
Colleges can find out if you have done any dual enrollment courses and not reported them. If this was done maliciously then can be cause for revoking of admission.

But yours was an honest mistake so be upfront and let admissions know.

1 Like

You have a more than 80% chance. Good luck

1 Like

it says by Feb 1 this year- are you saying in previous years it said same but they released it earlier??

Yes, that has been the case for the past several years.

Results are released on last friday of january for the past three years. so most probably. 01/28 will be the date this year.

Courtesy of dadofjerseygirl (copy paste from that post)
Yes, they released results on the last Friday of January the past three years:
2021: 1/29
2020: 1/24
2019: 1/25

3 Likes

Will the upcoming EA decisions be only admit or decline, or is deferral also a possibility?

I dont think that they defer any students- I think it is admit/deny into the university- If admit, then they decide if you are admitted to a LEP, and if your are invited to a LLP (honors, Scholars)

4 Likes

The results will be - Admitted for Fall 2022. Admitted for Spring 2023, or Deny. LEP admission (or not) and Special Program admission will also be included.

There will be NO scholarship or Financial Aid info

7 Likes

6 days to go…….

1 Like

When does financial info and scholarships come out?

March 1st if you applied EA according to their website

3 Likes

That is for transfer students-- EA for Freshman is by February 1

No, scholarship information comes out the first. I’m aware that decisions are by the first but that’s not what I was answering.

I should’ve specified firsts. But decisions are Feb 1st, and scholarship info is March 1st.

2 Likes

Thanks