UMD Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

This link provides a lot of answers to Freshman admission decisions (including financial aid) Freshman Admission Decision FAQs | UMD Undergraduate Admissions?

4 Likes

According to a discussion on UMD Class of 2026 Facebook group University of Maryland Class of 2027 - Parents | Facebook, decisions come out the last Friday of January between 4:30 - 5:00pm (day/timing was confirmed by someone who received a decision last year)

8 Likes

Yes they release on last Friday of January at 5 PM

Courtesy of dadofjerseygirl (copy paste from that post)
Yes, they released results on the last Friday of January the past three years:
2021: 1/29/21
2020: 1/24/20
2019: 1/25/19

3 Likes

At this point they most likely already made all the decisions and are just waiting til Friday right?

if we have an account on this link it’s safe to assume we are accepted right? Password Management

Do you have an account when you put in the info?

Right

Does your info work @humbleteen? My D22’s does not

Nope. I think it will only work after student is accepted.

So the question is, does it work for anyone now?

Anybody’s portal shows any changes?
:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Million dollar question :smiley::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Like the terp portal?

Yes

Mine didn’t did yours?

Nothing yet

Still waiting for the first time poster @AriolaGranola to respond. I don’t think anything has changed on anyone’s portal and I don’t think that link means a thing. So thanks for nothing

1 Like

Yes, and they are probably preparing and checking the decision notices.

This is our third time through with UMD, and there has never been any way to glean any information whatsoever prior to decisions coming out.

Our oldest was admitted in 2014 and our middle child in 2018. In both cases, the decisions came out after school (can’t remember the time, but probably around 5pm) on the last Friday in January. Absolutely no clues prior to that time!

7 Likes

The “Terps” application portal doesn’t really have much on it. Very basic.
Does the decision show up there or is it going to be a separate link @spidermom03?