UMiami ED Acceptances?

<p>Has anyone been accepted to the University of Miami (FL) yet? Please post here if you were accepted. For those who know, when do they usually respond? I know the deadline is Dec. 15, but I've heard of people getting accepted in the past around 12/7, 12/9, etc. Thanks!</p>

<p>early decision admissions decisions are being released tonight! good luck! :)</p>

<p>Good catch on that, comeonapril1! Best of luck to everyone!</p>

<p>Being released through the mail or electronically?</p>

<p>According to the admission office’s facebook page (<a href=“University of Miami Office of Undergraduate Admission):%5B/url%5D”>University of Miami Office of Undergraduate Admission):</a> “Early Decision applicants should check myUM to see your admission decision tonight.”</p>

<p>You can access myUM at <a href=“http://myum.miami.edu%5B/url%5D”>http://myum.miami.edu</a></p>

<p>As of 9:30 PM, I don’t see anything posted. I guess they will wait for tomorrow…</p>

<p>Yeah, I’m confused as to why they would post that decisions are going up, but never actually post them…</p>

<p>I’m literally stressing right now…lol.</p>

<p>“UMAdmission
due to technical difficulties with myUM please check back tomorrow and we’ll have an update for you…”</p>

<p>wow.</p>

<p>Well ok…That just got me stressed all day tomorrow then.</p>

<p>no they are posting it in the morning</p>

<p>Admissions decisions are up</p>

<p>What did they decide for you Champion101?</p>

<p>I got rejected</p>

<p>@woah101, would you be willing to post your stats?</p>

<p>Once i get home, ill post it</p>

<p>I can’t see mine yet. Feel like I’ll get rejected uh oh</p>

<p>zincwhiskers, i got deferred! my rep really likes me she just wants to see my SAT scores go up, and i have plenty of time to retake them :)</p>

<p>@champion101 may I ask what your scores and other stats are? (weighted and unweighted gpa, class rank, extracurriculars)
Thanks</p>

<p>Congrats champion - now study your butt off for those SATs! Did she tell you what kind of scores she was looking for?
~Zinc</p>