UMiami Spring 2022 Transfers

UMiami themselves hosted it

Sorry to hear that, hope you end up getting in! I haven’t heard back yet, when was your application submitted/ready for review?

someone else on reddit also said they got waitlisted. I wonder how often they will be releasing decisions

Where on reddit are people posting their decisions? Also I think UM releases their decisions on Wednesdays judging by past threads on here

somewhere on the UM Reddit. I think they do it like every week or so

Yeah so the next wave will probably be next Wednesday, I’m wondering how many decisions if only waitlists went out today…

1 Like

How many decisions / if only waitlists went out today*

Thanks me too !man’s same to you.

I applied around Labor Day and my college report was sent within a week or so.

I meant - and same to you !

Thank you! If you don’t mind sharing your stats that would also be really helpful for the rest of us still waiting to hear back!

Sure, I am a sophomore and have a 3.8 college GPA. I did better in my spring semester than fall of Freshman year. I did not submit test scores but had what I hope is a strong essay about why I want to transfer to UMiami. I applied to be a Health Sciences (General) major. This is also my current major.

This is the only school I applied to for transferring and hope I still have a chance, but based on what was mentioned at the Transfer session, not sure what to expect.

are you at a 4 year or 2 year university?

4 year University

Thanks for sharing all this! Did they send you an email when your decision was ready or did you just end up checking the portal and it was there?

No worries, the more info the better for all.

I received an email around 4:20 pm Wednesday that my status had been updated in the portal.

Hi guys, I got waitlisted last semester and now still waiting. I think Money Is an important factor. May I ask what Is your family contribuition?

Has anyone heard anything recently?

No, i think the decisions are going to come out every wed like last year but i could be wrong. My friend received her admission decision November 17 at around 4:00 p.m so the next batch of decisions might be coming out this wed around the same time. Not sure though. Again, could be wrong.

I think you’re probably right , I got my notification on that day. Did your friend get in?

No she didn’t. She was waitlisted. I’ve seen a lot of people being waitlisted I haven’t heard of anyone being accepted yet.

1 Like