UMich Ann Arbor Early Action Fall 2023

hm. i dont think that would mean anything . its prob just a general email if you havent submitted the css

1 Like

Admissions and financial aid function separately at most schools. Financial aid works up possible packages for all applicants.

1 Like

My son applied to a scholarship but we haven’t heard yet. It’s not a ton of money considering how much Michigan costs but it closes the gap with another school that is cheaper and that I’ve been pushing. My son prefers Michigan, but the cost and size are not attractive to us as parents. So I’m eager to hear if he’ll get it.

How recently did your child hear about their scholarship?

3 Likes

Still waiting on LSA scholarship, no news yet

2 Likes

He got the email on 3/7 about 2 weeks after his finaid notification.

1 Like

Ah ok. It’s been a while then. We’ll keep waiting.

UC Berkeley, Stanford and Carnegie Mellon are all tougher admits than Georgia Tech.

1 Like

I wish that a statement like that was true… it depends on many factors. OOS? Major? Demographics of the Student? etc…

5 Likes

My DS was also deferred at Mich but got into UT-Austin BioMed Engineering and UNC Honors Biomed as well as West Point. So he’s not taking the deferral too hard.

So now we wait for a few schools that are left and for him to make his decision.
He’s OOS for all of these schools.

UNC is beautiful and so so sooooo kind. Loved it. Best wishes!

3 Likes

UT Austin Engineering for OOS is extremely difficult to get in… Getting into West Point is also great. UNC too. Congratulations.

similar stats here also applied Kinesiology. Postponed. Was she postponed as well? Also NJ.

What program in Kines? Mine postponed too.

1 Like

Thank you. We are overwhelmed with gratitude at the opportunities.

Applied Exercise Science.

1 Like

anyone waiting on Ross?

2 Likes

Sports Mgmt

1 Like

Ross was scheduled to release their 2nd round of decisions today at 5:00 PM EST. Any news from CC?

My daughter got in today! Was originally accepted LSA EA.

9 Likes

Congratulations on Ross!

2 Likes

My son got admitted to the LSA Residential College for Fall 23. Can anyone give us any input on the experience? At face value, it addresses the biggest concern we have with a large public university education through an environment similar to a small liberal arts college. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you.