UMich Ann Arbor Early Action Fall 2023

yes but then to actually register for the tour you need to login. i think everyone with an account can login/register, though. in other words, i don’t think it means anything. michigan seems to either not have rendered decisions yet - if they had it seems to me, they would release them.

We have to log in to see the page.

1 Like

if that were the case, why wouldn’t they just post decisions in the portal!

I can see it in an incognito window without logging in / no cookies.

Can you register for a tour?

Can you actually sign up without logging in? It makes me sign in to actually sign up

Their system for registering for Admitted students events must not be linked to decisions, cause you shouldn’t just be able to register for it like that. I just registered for a tour, but what if I don’t get in, I would still be on their list

2 Likes

LSA Honors were released today - DD’23 accepted into Honors - originall LSA EA acceptance on January 27

So they did hit that deadline of today

4 Likes

When is RD coming out, what does early apirl mean???

Most likely today

2 Likes

Do we know how many kids were accepted EA? There is no ED correct? It seems so many, like my son, were defferred.

1 Like

I would think so even if not Early April plus I am driving into Michigan today and will pass Ann Arbor so why not… Lol.

But I also made the same drive last week and they didn’t release so… Maybe not :joy:

Good Luck everyone!

2 Likes

Anyone knows estimated number of students in poplar courses for freshmen in LSH, e.g., biology, chemistry, psychology etc. How difficult is to get help from professor or TA? Any chance of RD release? Thanks

2 Likes

Well extremely easy to get help from professor or TA. Just ask. That’s pretty easy but there are math and science labs, peer to peer groups. Study groups. Learning centers etc. No reason to do poorly at Michigan. Tons of help.

You should be able to get the classes you want for lsa. My son was wait listed for two then got them the next week. Just not am issue in general

Here is a more recent article. My son is graduating from one of the top feeder schools and he did get in this year…engineering. A ton of kids from his school also got in this year. Will be interesting to see how many more get in later today!

But when actually registering, you need student ID from Michigan.

The “withdraw your application” option is gone from the portal, so we should be hearing something soon!

4 Likes

anyone know if is it too late to apply for the LSA honors program?

2 Likes

It is not. You have until April 5.

April 5, 2023 – All applications received after March 1, 2023 but by 11:59pm (Eastern Time Zone) on this date will have a decision sent out via email by 11pm on April 26, 2023. In your notification, you will fall into one of 2 decision categories: admit or deny. We will not accept applications for admission into Honors for fall 2023 after April 5th.

https://sites.lsa.umich.edu/applytohonors/deadlines-requirements/

Good luck everyone