UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Ignore - it’s from GeorgiaTech’s portal. Either @Allan123 posted on the wrong thread or is trying to light up this thread

7 Likes

V strong EC, essays, LOR, many hours virtual shadowing and informational interviews with nurses in various specialties (that’s about all you can do in a pandemic— no volunteer opportunities in our area).

1 Like

Well , then it’s still processing then.

woww, up until now everyone said they dont do weekends and boom, michigan giving surprises and more anxiety as expected

Is this for u of m early action?

That is for georgia tech, think he got confused

1 Like

That’s for Georgia Tech

1 Like

So UMich ea is coming out at 3? Im just getting caught up

CC gonna flip if nothing comes out in the next minute

2 Likes

This is what Georgia Tech sent out y’all. This is very misleading and not true

3 Likes

Good Lord. I am driving with a bunch of Go Blue balloons and cookies! I was like… what?

3 Likes

Postponed dang

next 3 days

I got deferred, OOS

Postponed

OOS-IL

Mech Eng

3.94 UW

1450 SAT 750 Math 700 Eng

see my post above - this message is not applicable to U of M (@Allan123 copied it from the GaTech portal)

Its on the portal. S22 is Postponed.

COE - OOS
1530 SAT with 800M
4.2 GPA
10 APs
Stellar ECs + Work experience
Good essays, I think

1 Like

Its’ out
Accepted LSA
3.98uw/36
OOS

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to tell you guys since I got off of the phone with my regional AO at like 11am (he told me decisions were coming out @ 3pm and that i got in) and I’ve held it in but I can finally say it now that admissions are out. I got into umich for both the fall semester and the summer bridge scholars program! I’m so excited.

Stats:
In state
3.89 uw gpa
Political science @ LSA
Test optional
Accepted

If anyone wants any info on my ecs or anything of the sort I am more than willing to help. I am so ecstatic right now

26 Likes

to michigan you got an answer